Where Can I Find Brigantine Storm Damage Remediation Services?
SERVPRO of Brigantine Can Help You Remediate the Storm Damage on Your Property
A sudden and intense thunderstorm could bring storm damage to your Brigantine home. Imagine a scenario where intense winds and rain force your rickety back door to fly open and allow water to pool and gather inside of your kitchen.
You may feel panic upon waking and finding storm damage in your Brigantine home. However, it's essential to remain calm. Calling for help from a company, like SERVPRO, as soon as possible, can help save your home from further damages.
How Fast Can SERVPRO Help My Home?
Our technicians are committed to helping you as soon as possible. We do certain things to help speed up our travel process, such as:
- Pre-loading our equipment into vans, so they're ready to go when you need us
- Assembling a team of storm damage technicians as soon as you call us
- Taking the quickest route to your location
It is important to remember that during storms, roads could be flooded or blocked. However, SERVPRO can still come to your location. We never close our doors and are committed to helping you as soon as possible.
What Can SERVPRO Do to Remove the Water?
Once we get a tarp covering your home's entryway, so water cannot continue to flow inside, we can begin. We can start by:
- Removing the standing water, using devices such as wet/dry vacuums and extractors
- Setting up drying equipment, such as air movers, heaters, and dehumidifiers
- Sending soaked furniture and belongings to a facility to be dried
Once we remove the standing water, SERVPRO can focus on ensuring that the storm damage does not become mold damage.
If you think your home may need storm damage remediation services, get help today. Communicate with SERVPRO of Atlantic City / Hamilton / Hammonton by dialing (609) 965-0885. No matter what time you need us, we're here for you.
More about Brigantine.