Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Best Practices in Healthcare Construction
We have obtained our certification in Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Best Practices in Healthcare Construction. This certification teaches members how to contain pathogens, control airflow, protect patients, and work without disrupting adjacent operations. Certificate holders learn how to:
- classify work areas to minimize risks
- understand and adhere to ICRA protocols
- communicate with the facility’s ICRA team
- In a healthcare facility, patient care is everything. Unfortunately, thousands fall victim every year to infections caused by dust stirred up during renovation projects.
- Completing construction without releasing harmful contaminants or disrupting daily operations while also meeting project schedules are primary concerns for healthcare officials. For additional information visit http://www.icraforbuilders.com/