Water Damage to Ceiling of Mays Landing Home
A condensation line in the attic of this Mays Landing home leaked into the living room ceiling below. By using our Thermal Imaging Camera we are able to find all of the wet areas quickly and begin the clean-up and drying of the home. The areas in blue are the wet areas.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Haddon Heights/Voorhees arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
So don't hesitate - For help restoring your home or business after a water loss, call SERVPRO of SERVPRO of Atlantic City/Hamilton/Hammonton 24/7/365 at 609-965-0885