How Much Damage Would a Flood do to your Home?
When we think flooding damage we often picture the images we see on the news showing devastation. You might be surprised to see how much damage just a little bit of water in your home will cause. How much a flood would cost in your home?
Use this interactive cost of flooding tool to learn:
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Atlantic City/Hamilton/Hammonton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your property after a water loss, call SERVPRO of SERVPRO of Atlantic City/Hamilton/Hammonton 24/7/365 at 609-965-0885 We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”