Advanced Technology and Techniques
No matter how experienced our professionals are for the emergencies and disasters that they face, we still must rely on the effective products, equipment, and technology at our disposal to complete tasks quickly, thoroughly, and within budgetary confinements. Our SERVPRO of Atlantic City/ Hamilton / Hammonton team has a growing inventory of recovery and mitigation tools, as well as assessment technology and cleaning agents that can help to protect damaged property from water, fire, mold, and biohazardous threats.
From our effective water extraction and drying tools like submersible and gas-powered pumps, air movers, and industrial grade dehumidifiers to odor removal equipment like air scrubbers and thermal foggers, we have the technology to restore a home or business completely. To protect Atlantic City area commercial and residential properties from catastrophe, we rely on effective moisture detection and measurement tools like our hygrometers and infrared cameras to take the right steps to dry out damaged structures immediately.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.