Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
So many damaging disasters can occur after hours, so our team must stay prepared to respond to widespread incidents with the full recovery and mitigation force available to our mobile units. No matter when you need us, we have the personnel and the service fleet to make a difference quickly for your home or business. Our professionals get certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in every facet of the industry, which allows us to approach even substantial loss incidents with the best practices and equipment for the job.
With the invasiveness and destructive force that water can have, it is essential to address damage concerns as promptly as possible in your commercial or residential property. We have ready trailers stocked to roll out to the hundreds of water loss incidents that occur every year in the Atlantic City and Hammonton areas. We’re also ready to help with disaster relief like our response to Hurricane Sandy in 2012 or Hurricane Irene that caused widespread flooding the year before that. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, from Galloway to Smithville.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (609) 965-0885
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Atlantic City / Hamilton / Hammonton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.